Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rowwwr! The Raffamonster has his first Halloween

Simply put, I love holidays. Any excuse to have a party works for me! One of my Parisienne friends is a big fan of Halloween, so she organized a Gouter for 5 sets of parents and 6 kiddos ranging in age from 18 days to 2 years. We had an absolute blast! All of the babies came in halloween attire- we had a little cow, a skeleton, a pumpkin, a superhero, daddy, and of course Raphaƫl came as Godzilla! We look forward to more parent-kid parties in the future. I have a feeling there will be sports in all of our future though, as almost all our friends here in Paris have little boys! Maybe next year the parents will dress up as well...


Being in the US prior to Halloween also allowed me to go nuts on Halloween shopping. In addition to Raffa's Godzilla outfit, my mom and I were able to pick up a cute trick-or-treat onesie and some awesome Halloween PJs. (We also got to stock up on a variety of peanut butter related Halloween candy. Yum!) Baby boy got to play Godzilla in Pittsburgh as well when we went to dance rehearsal with Lauren and Natalie!
"Trick or treeeeeeeeeeeeeeat! Godzilla and mommy love Halloween!"
"GODZILLA ROAR!!!!!!!"
"Hee hee! I am super cute and such a flirt! Thanks again Marissa for my awesome Nessie booties!"
"Did someone say CANDY?! Where is the candy? Gimme the candy!"
"So exhausted after all the Halloween Festivities! Time to snuggle with mommy! Big stretch!"

No comments: